header photo

Tax Deductible Donations - Easy!


 100% goes to

United Way of Columbia County

Your  donations help  in Columbia County, supporting organizations that provide services for the residents of Columbia County.

Please check out other ways you can donate on our Donate 4 Free page.

There Are Many Ways To Donate

These programs  generate a donation directly to the United Way of Columbia County.

Install Goodsearch  as  default search site . This small download creates a toolbar in your browser. Each time you use the toolbar to search the Internet, or shop online, money is  donated to us by GoodSearch.org. or Goodshop.org   http://www.goodsearch.com/goodto-go/united-way-columbia-county

Sign Up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards - .https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4. If you already have a Fred Meyer         Rewards card, select the link in the middle of the page "link your card". Create an account and when prompted enter enter:  81537 our #.

Shop at Amazon.com? Sign up for the Amazon Smiles Program, and a portion of your purchase is donated to us. And once again, this is paid to us directly from Amazon, at no cost to you. Visit the Amazon Smiles home page for more details:  https://smile.amazon.com/  

Do you Sell on Ebay? Did you know that when you create an auction at Ebay, you can elect to have a portion of your  sale automatically donated? You can donate any percentage you choose, from 1% up to 100% of the sale price. Visit : http://givingworks.ebay.com/ for more information

Here's another way to donate.  Volunteer your time with the United Way. Interested? Just give us a call and we'll get your started.  

Donate a vehicle! Consider donating the car to the United Way. Contact Donate For Charity at www.donateforcharity.com. Fill out the online donation form and select United Way of Columbia County to direct your donation. After your form is submitted, a Donate For Charity representative will call you  to go over the information and answer any questions you might have. You may also call 866-392-4483 (Monday through Friday - 8am to 5pm.) to make your donation.

Does your employer offer payroll deduction to charity? Do they offer a matching gift ? If so, you can give via payroll deduction and with your company match your gift grows.  Contact us if you have questions for need information regarding your giving options.

Donate Stock.  There is a downloadable form on  the home page you will need for all stock donations.  You can make a donation at any time.            Contact us if you have questions.

WOW! Look at all of the ways to donate that are either free, nearly free, or get you an awesome tax credit. 

Thank you for visiting and reading here today.